Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Playing with my Cat Buddy

I love playing with my kitty
My mom has been really busy lately so she hasn't been playing with me as much as usual.  It started getting hot here and mom doesn't like that much either.  I think I like cool weather too.  Hey, I'm a collie!  


Here's some shots of me playing with my favorite cat buddy, Syl.  I get kind of noisy when I play with him.  I think it is because he plays but not quite like a dog so I'm always a little unsure of him and I want him to wrestle with me, but he won't.  Mom keeps telling me to be quiet but I just can't help myself.  At least I'm not barking really loud anymore.
Syl "attacking" Dirona

Oooo, Syl is so ferocious!  Fun!
I offered him my toy but he didn't want it.  I don't understand!
Wow, mom needs to clean up that cat fur.

I love my kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment