Tuesday, August 2, 2011

More fun at the land

Racing the truck is so much fun.  Especially after swimming for a stick.  Pete got all the way into the ditch today.

I ran 28mph!  I get better every day.  It feels so good to race and now I can get a spurt to go faster.

Pete likes to run too.


But he can't keep up with me!




I spun when mom asked and raced into the water.

This morning, as soon as the humans turned their backs on Pete and me, we hopped over the fence and had a fun lark racing thru the neighborhood.  A walker finally told on us and they found us in a back yard and took us back.  It is lots of fun to make the humans chase us down.

Later, mom caught me as I was trying to climb over the fence and scolded me and put me in the pen again.  They say they can't trust us.  Just cause we want to have fun running.

No comments:

Post a Comment