Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jump Lessons

This morning, mom and her sister took each of us, Pete and I to the fence where we jumped over and told us not to do it.  Then they kicked balls and accidently kicked one over.  I jumped over the fence to get it, cause I really like chasing balls.  Oooohhh mom was mad and called me back so I jumped right back into the yard.  Mom scolded me again and put me into the pen for 10 minutes.  Then they came back out and let me out and played kick ball with me.  A ball went over the fence again and I jumped it again.  Mom got me back and scolded me for it and back into the pen.  This time, Pete also went over the fence and he got scolded too and put into the pen with me for another 10 minutes.  Then out again and they kicked balls for us and one went over the fence.  This time, I knew mom wanted me to stay in the yard, so I just went to the fence and looked.  But Pete jumped the fence to get the ball.  Pete got scolded and put into the pen but I got to stay and play.  Mom said I was a very good dog.  Another ball went over the fence but I stayed inside.  Then my rope toy got tossed over and there were no more toys.  I still stayed inside cause I knew that's what mom wanted me to do.

After another 10 minutes, Pete got let out and they retrieved the balls and we did it again.  This time both Pete and I stayed inside the fence when the balls went over.  They were really happy that we had learned our lessons.  We got treats too.

No comments:

Post a Comment